Release Notes version 20
Version 20 is released on January 18th 2022.
Read more about all the news and improvements we have made in version 20, which was released today.
- Simpler registration form: You can now choose what you want to display in your clubs' registration form. In addition, you can choose what is mandatory to answer. This only applies to diller.app and not to Wordpress forms.
- Improving the onboarding page: You can now change the background color and the color of the text. You can also have a separate onboarding page for each of the stores' departments.
- Choose product or product category: If you have an online store integrated with the customer club, you can limit the coupons to a specific product or a product category. A search button has now been added so that you can finish the search before the search for the product or product category actually begins.
- Reset points system: Now have the option to reset all points on every member of the customer club.
- Change of points system: Change of points or membership level of a member have now been revamped. Points and membership level are grayed out, but a "Change points" button has been added.
By using this, you can add or subtract points on the member, in addition to adding a comment on the change of points. The membership level will thus change automatically.
- Change birthday format: Under settings you can now choose which format you want for the birthday, whether it is DD-MM-YYYY, YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-DD-MM or MM-DD-YYYY.
- Stamp cards in the transaction history: When using many stamp cards, the stamps will now be collected under the same line in the transaction history.
- Stamp card in the transaction history: The appearance of stamp cards under members in the Diller control panel has now been improved.
- Different roles: You can now add users to the control panel with different roles - both administrator and employee role.
- Photos: Better photo features on coupons / campaigns.